This section is designed to meet guidance from HM Treasury to increase transparency in information provided by Government departments and agencies, including the NHS. Each month we will publish details of expenditure over £25,000. There are some exemptions, examples of which are shown at the bottom of the page.
View past reports for 2017/18 and 2016/17.
There may be some transactions that should not be published as to do so would compromise national security, personal security, foreign relations or contravene the law (eg the Data Protection Act). The Freedom of Information Act is used as a frame of reference when making a judgement about whether to redact items. Redactions may therefore include:
- Spend on current military operations
- Salary payments to staff (including bonuses)
- Spend by secret service organisations
- Personal information covered by the Data Protection Act
- Commercially confidential information (eg Settlements made with companies as part of an arbitration or legal process, which is conditional on confidentiality).
If you wish to enquire about any of the items presented in the monthy reports, please email email@example.com.