Service type: Other
Phone number: 01872 266388
Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly was established in 1972 and is the leading independent charity in Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly working to improve the wellbeing of people in later life. We have five basic purposes:
- To provide support, products and services to older people that promotes independence, control and choice.
- To provide support to local communities so that they might offer sustainable solutions to individuals and families.
- To improve public understanding of older people by providing opportunities for older people to have their voices heard and by transmitting the needs and views of older people.
- To explore and promote new and creative ways of meeting established and newly identified needs affecting people in later life.
- To work in partnership to promote the interests of older people.
Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Opening Times: Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 4.30pm