Service type: Support groups
Phone number: 01209 697575
Penta aims to make a positive difference to people’s lives. We do this through promoting and nurturing mental health and wellbeing.
We have over 30 years experience of supporting over 280 individuals annually and delivering a wide range of activities to improve mental health and wellbeing in West Cornwall. Our services and activities continue to evolve throughout West and Mid Cornwall and continue to develop from our own practical experiences and the latest evidence in wellbeing research.
Penta Services can offer:
- An individual induction to discuss the referral and Penta Services. An initial action plan is agreed with the individual as part of their Recovery Pathway with regular reviews and ongoing support.
- Social support groups in West and Mid Cornwall, to build confidence and self esteem and achieve personal and social goals.
- One to one home visits for very isolated individuals in West Cornwall, to reduce isolation, build confidence and achieve personal and social goals.
- SPARC Project - walk groups; cycle activities; cultural visits and gentle exercise to socialise and enjoy outdoor activities.
- REACH Project - activities, gentle exercise in Mid Cornwall and creative workshops at Redruth, to socialise, try new activities with a holistic approach.
- The Enablement Project - Short term one to one support to access recreation or social activities, volunteering, training and education.
- Fun fitness Session - At Carn Brea Leisure Centre in Pool, to improve mental and physical health in a fun and social environment.
Referral forms can be downloaded from www.penta.org.uk or requested via the office on 01209 697575. The form can be a self referral or completed with a GP, clinician, counsellor or support worker.
Signed referrals can be posted to:
Penta Health and Wellbeing
Redruth TR15 3RS
Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.