Join a Microsoft Teams meeting from your calendar, or sign in as a guest on the web.
Join a Teams meeting from the app
- From you Calendar, select join an in-progress meeting.
- Choose the audio and video settings you want.
- Select join now.
Join a Teams meeting on the web
- Don’t have the Teams app? You can still join a Teams meeting.
- In your event invite, select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- You can also use a dial-in number and conference ID from the email to call in.
- You have 2 choices:
You can either sign-in to the event with your name or you can sign in anonymously.
Choose the audio and video settings you want.
Select join now.
- Download the Windows app: Download the Teams app.
- Join on the web instead: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
Depending on meeting settings, you’ll get in right away, or go to a lobby where someone in the meeting can admit you.
Asking questions during the Live event
Select Q&A on the right side of the screen. Note: the Q&A panel only appears if the organizer has set it up.
- Type your question in the compose box, and then select Send. If you want to ask your question anonymously, select ask anonymously.
- The featured option allows you to view all the questions asked during the meeting.
Leaving the Live event
Once the event has ended, the screen will change. Text will appear saying the live event has ended.
You can either close the screen with the X in the top right corner of the screen or click the leave button.