The browser you are using is no longer supported. Please switch to Edge or Chrome

Safeguarding children

Who to contact if you have safeguarding concerns about a child

If you have any concerns about the safety or welfare of a child in an emergency you should call 999. You can also call the police on 101.

If you live in Cornwall, contact the multi-agency referral unit on 0300 123 1116. Out of hours call 01208 251300.

If you live on the Isles of Scilly, call the children’s social care team on 01720 424483. Out of hours call 01720 422699.

If you have concerns about a professional or volunteer working with a child, call 01872 326536 or email the local authority designated officer.

Google Translate

Text Size

Change font