We are running a twelve week public consultation and engagement to seek views on:
- the service levels patients expect from a universal NHS funded non-emergency patient transport service;
- changes to eligibility criteria for NHS funded non-emergency patient transport; and
- changes to NHS funded Isles of Scilly travel, discretionary payments, frequent travellers and subsidised voluntary car services.
We would like you to complete a questionnaire to help us understand your views. This information will enable us to review our plans and to shape them based on what you tell us. The public engagement will run from 12 December 2016 to 6 March 2017. You can find out more in our consultation document.
If you would like us to send you a copy of the survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01726 627800. Alternatively, you can download and print a copy of the survey to return to us freepost here.
If you are a member of a patient group, or a group with an interest in health, you can ask for someone to attend one of your meetings to talk about the engagement, provided that the meeting is taking place during the period of engagement. We cannot guarantee to meet every request, but we will do our best to accommodate any received.
In addition to the questionnaire there will be a number of engagement sessions around Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly where you will be able to meet the clinicians and managers responsible for undertaking the change. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and get further clarity on the changes.
- Tuesday 17 January, Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, main reception, 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday 19 January, Camborne-Redruth Community Hospital, outpatient reception, 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 24 January, West Cornwall Hospital, Penzance, main reception, 10am to noon
- Monday 30 January, Parkhouse Centre Conference Room, Bude, 2.30pm to 4.30pm
- Tuesday 31 January, Helston Community Hospital, outpatient reception, 10am to noon
- Thursday 2 February, Derriford Hospital main concourse, Plymouth, Main Entrance, 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 21 February, Bodmin Community Association Rooms (Main Hall), Mount Folly, Bodmin, 3pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 22 February - 5pm to 6pm - Council Chamber, Old Wesleyan Chapel, Hugh Town, St Mary’s
- Thursday 23 February - 10.30am to 1.30pm - Church Garden Pavillion, Church Road, Hugh Town, St Mary’s