How you can help us
- Go online at 111.nhs.uk or call 111 to get expert advice, and be signposted to where you can get the best and nearest care for your needs.
- Call your own GP. Did you know that even if you are in Cornwall on holiday you could get a phone or video consultation with your doctor at home?
- Ask a pharmacist for advice – they’re experts in treating minor health issues like colds, stomach upsets, aches and pains.
If you have loved one in hospital, there are ways you can help too:
- Are you collecting someone from hospital who is ready to go home today? Could you pick them up a bit earlier in the day?
- Could you help a relative or friend to return home from hospital by offering them a little support around the house?
- Or can they stay with you until they feel ready to go home on their own?
Please let the ward staff know, as this will help us to free up beds for others in urgent need.
Please make sure any support you offer you continue to follow current COVID guidelines. Remember hands, face, space!