Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Healthcare Needs Assessment
In order to ensure that all partners across Cornwall and Isles of Scilly are commissioning and/or providing services based on needs, in 2013 a health needs assessment was undertaken.
The aim of the needs assessment was to assess the emotional wellbeing and mental health needs for 0-17 year olds in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly and provide recommendations for commissioners to inform local service development, future commissioning of services and future emotional well-being strategy for young people in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly.
The priorities identified in the needs assessment have formed the basis for a strategy.
A consultation event took place on 24 April 2013 on the Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health of Children and Young People needs assessment and emerging priorities. Copies of the following documentation can be accessed:
- Presentation 1 - Why is good emotional wellbeing and mental health so important for children and young people, available here
- Presentation 2 - Cornwall and Isles of Scilly comprehensive CAMHS needs assessment, available here
- Presentation 3 - Emerging Priorities, available here
- Contact details of attendees, available here
- Feedback from consultation group work, available here
- Overall evaluation of the event, available here